Request an Official Immunization Record
Children born in Michigan from 1994 to present are in the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR). Many older children and adults are also in the MCIR.
ALL RECORDS MAY NOT BE IN MCIR, ONLY THOSE ENTERED BY YOUR DOCTOR'S OFFICE OR LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT MAY BE IN MCIR. PLEASE CHECK FIRST IF YOUR RECORDS ARE IN MCIR BY CALLING YOUR LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
You may request your own or your child's Official State of Michigan Immunization Record by contacting your physician office or your Local Health Department. Additionally you can send a request by mail, following these steps:
- Download and print the Request for Official State of Michigan Immunization Record (Sept 09)
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Fill out the request form clearly and completely.
- Provide any additional information requested, including a photocopy of a state-issued I.D. or a current driver's license in the name of the requestor.
- Mail the Request Form to:
Michigan Dept of Community Health- Division of Immunization
201 Townsend Street
P.O. Box 30195
Lansing, Michigan 48909
- Or Fax the information to:
Michigan Dept of Community Health-Division of Immunization
Please allow 14 business days for processing mail requests
Return to the Resource Library: Click here